Few pics of my Iveco bus

Greggbear67

Forum Member
Few pics of my bus, finished last August then altered now on a fairly regular basis....🤔
A02.jpg
Z1.jpg

Greggbear67

Forum Member
Thankyou. When I was a boy my old man had a thing for mahogany & its stuck with me ever since. Feels great to be sat in there of an evening. Replaced the lightbulbs over the kitchen with bright LEDs, but left the old tubes above the table so it feels like mood lighting👍
Going to replace them with warm LEDs at some point but will try to retain the cosy feel when I do..,

Greggbear67

Forum Member
IMG_20210306_124041.jpg
IMG_20210306_124425.jpg
IMG_20210302_142459.jpg
IMG_20210313_180931.jpg

Few more updated piccies.
Replaced the sink with a solid wood worktop & a smaller round sink bowl with no drainer. Added a couple of shelves in the bedroom to hold toiletries/phone etc. Fitted my keyrack made a long time ago by my boy. Also got some carpet to make a runner for the kitchen area, & probably the whole floor ...

trevskoda

Forum Member
Looks good, a few battery straps might be a good idea, and cannot caryr anyone in those unbelted seats, ok for eating at mind you. (y)

trevskoda

Forum Member
Apparently seat belts on hab area seats are only required on post 2007 vehicles. Doesn't bother me either way, I'm usually on my own anyway....
The seatbelt bit is incorrect, from 89, seats have to be strapped and seats after 2006 were ment to be marked as conveyence, no longer required as makers could not agree on a motive mark for seats, mine were all looked at on first mot inspection, also ins co will not cover you with out belts, same as old side facing seats.

trevskoda

Forum Member
Batteries are now fully enclosed in their own box. Thinking about adding another one, to go with the 200w of solar panels I'm currently fitting.
I have 200w solar and feeding into 180ah batts, make sure you are using a MPPT regulator, votronic has a 1am bleed to starter battery which is handy
vetronic.png

Greggbear67

Forum Member
The seatbelt bit is incorrect, from 89, seats have to be strapped and seats after 2006 were ment to be marked as conveyence, no longer required as makers could not agree on a motive mark for seats, mine were all looked at on first mot inspection, also ins co will not cover you with out belts, same as old side facing seats.
Never had any issues with getting tested, just going with info from the interweb...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)