New off Road Camper Trailer

Uncle Ray

no not much more to do now just waiting for the front panel and top then line it that's about it then have to find something else to do when i get back form were ever:drive:

landyrubbertramp

i luv this trailer i wonder what a council parking guy would think if you wildcamped were caravans were not allowed , would you say no its not a caravan at all but a trailer serial number xxx . ???

Uncle Ray

normal_My_New_Traile_Build_040.jpg

new door from my fox wing worked out well

vwalan

hope it was a bit rougher than that elsewhere . look like a main road to me .ha ha . get an artic up that road you have shown ,
but then some wouldnt go there with a tank i suppose.nice pics show us more .

vwalan

looks like a green landscaped maroc road . no probs.
thats not women waiting to do their weekly washing in the back ground is it . looks like real maroc with grass. ha ha

Uncle Ray

My%20New%20Traile%20Build%20046.jpg

near the top of Kirkstone pass in the Lakes today:dance: lots of heavy rain up here

Ron Bones

I love that trailer and all the pictures have given me the bug to get on the road again. Cant wait to get my new van, I think Morocco is first on the agenda now!

Uncle Ray

normal_Morocco%202008%20132.jpg
normal_Morocco%202010%20120.jpg

yes loverly place been there 5 times all over wild camping you need to go

plum loco

Anouther nice trailer,great job.I have got a good trailer top,shaped a bit like a defender back.I'm watching out for a sankey chassies,gonna try to build an off road trailer soon.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)