Violating a Princess!

SquirrellCook

Forum Member
My van was PHGV until I got it down plated so that would seem consistent. What were you thinking it would be?
I was hoping for a weight exemption on PLG. Funny thing is that there are a few cars over 3.5T now, are they HGV?

Now it seems the seating is accepted; the next push is getting it in a condition to present it for an MOT as it needs using soon.

Mark

Nabsim

Forum Member
I was hoping for a weight exemption on PLG. Funny thing is that there are a few cars over 3.5T now, are they HGV?

Now it seems the seating is accepted; the next push is getting it in a condition to present it for an MOT as it needs using soon.

Mark
Sorry cant answer you, only experience of PHGV and PLG I have are when my van was plated at 4t and now it is plated at 3.5T.

I have seen vehicles built for disabled use can be heavier (is it 4250kgs) and still eligible for standard car license, may be they don't get classed as PHGV but I am guessing/clutching at straws.

SquirrellCook

Forum Member
Oh Mark my heart bleeds for you............. The bastard DVLA are at it again!!

Phil
It's not the end of the world Phil.
What annoys me it that the taxation class is taken to be the vehicle type by many.
Even the Body type is misleading, as it can't be anything else other than SD/Bus/Coach.
On the upside the road tax is cheaper.

Mark

SquirrellCook

Forum Member
Two weeks away on a Norway trip and I was reminded the hard way to get on with the Betty Build.
Oh, did it rain!

Bike3.JPG

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:9)