New build Sis-in-Laws Motorhome

jonnyboy

Forum Member
As mentioned in another post this morning I am about or rather have started a new build on a Peugeot Boxer, as I promised Millie here are a few photos of the start.

First few are some of the goodies to go in, I'm doing something different on this one I'm fitting full privacy glass sides and rear doors so that should be Interesting, I bought the full package with free fitting kit from "Van Pimps" with free delivery for £780.

The van In the background is my last build.
Lovely work! How long did it take you? I reckon it was a lot quicker second time around?

Squiffy

Forum Member
Hi ya jonnyboy,
No actually it took about the same time 6.5 months nearly full time work. To do it properly I have to say it takes time, but of course if you are going to build the same design exactly each time I can see that it could become a lot faster using the same templates etc.
As for my windows I think your referring to my own build they came from a Marine supply firm down south of England, to be honest I can't remember the name but if your really interested I can ask the wife to search the files for it, I managed to get them trade from this firm as at the time they were new to the scene I think, though not sure. The whole lot midi Hecki, Maxi hecki, 4 way opening hecki and 4 windows of varying sizes cost me £ 2200 trade but that was nigh on 8 years ago, I have to say we use the van every weekend and twice to the continent each year ( Covid allowing)and it still has that just finished look about it, unless of course it's scrutinised carefully 😄. Phil

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)