Thistle - Ex Ambulance to...... well hopefully something else

My hubby doesn't think we will have room for a washroom but many thanks anyway. Would have been a really good idea and easier. Cheers

My hubby doesn't think we will have room for a washroom but many thanks anyway. Would have been a really good idea and easier. Cheers
You could use it "in the open" as long as you have a flat wall to mount the unit on, but it all does depend on the layout of your conversion.
Maybe this type of unit is one to keep in mind in case your design does end up lend itself to it? (the Eberspacher EasiWash units pop up on eBay fairly often in varying condition and prices).

GEOFF

This is the unit (cover removed so I could clean and check it over before testing it)
View attachment 1553

They are handy units and provide cold water and hot water from the resevoir without the need to plumb in any feed or waste supplies. Ideal for a wash room.
This is the unit (cover removed so I could clean and check it over before testing it)
View attachment 1553

They are handy units and provide cold water and hot water from the resevoir without the need to plumb in any feed or waste supplies. Ideal for a wash room.
Hi WB ,I would like to buy your wash unit. £25 sounds a bargain to me. I could pay cash on collection, or hopefully we may be able to meet up somewhere soon. Regards. Geoff.

Hi Geoff.
No Probs. I may well be around at the time of the Kelso meetup if you are going to that or someone else is that you see around?

Haven't ambulances got a lot more expensive, I can remember buying a sitting case (clear window mini bus) Bedford CF London Ambulance at Whitechapel car auctions for £600 and they had another 6 non starters with flat batteries for £200, and one of those had white weller wheels, these were all direct from London Ambulance Service !