Roof light yes or no ?

Bouydog

Forum Member

Millie Master

Forum Member
Now that I have opted for a skylight or two!!

Dave; have you found a place to go to, to obtain any suitable material to fill in the ups and downs of your vans roof as you can't simply use mastik to fill in the steps on the roof?

If you haven't, then it might be worth your while to pop along to a local (smallish) upvc window installing company as they will have a scrap pile of very suitable material which is perfect for the job.

Phil

Bouydog

Forum Member
Dave; have you found a place to go to, to obtain any suitable material to fill in the ups and downs of your vans roof as you can't simply use mastik to fill in the steps on the roof?

If you haven't, then it might be worth your while to pop along to a local (smallish) upvc window installing company as they will have a scrap pile of very suitable material which is perfect for the job.

Phil
Hi Phil
Fortunately my roof has no ridges, flat with a slight curve not enough to be problematic. So should be fairly straightforward fingers crossed.

Dave

n brown

Forum Member
Sounds like a worthwhile pastime, now that I have opted for a skylight or two I look forward to doing the same.
I may give that mastic a go the price is right, I can’t believe how much adhesive I am getting through!!
to make it clear , it'a non-drying sealant , not an adhesive

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)