When it comes to van you converted, what was your worst decision?

Squiffy

Forum Member
Yeah, your absolutely right chaps. No protection whatsoever, just an aluminium shell. G
Not to worry G as I say I had the Sundance for ten years and loved it, did 48 thousand miles in it mostly on the continent but nearly every weekend in the UK and never had a scrape, we motorhomers tend to drive more slowly than the average driver, still not progressed to a trilby yet though 😁. Phil

Debs

Forum Member
In my present build, I decided to keep the double passenger seat, and so far so good. I have constructed an insulated bulkhead and put a hatch in it which will act as an emergency crawl through. I have always had two single seats and with my last van I could open the sliding door and access the living quarters, come rain, hail, snow and sunshine. So, next time I pull up for a cuppa and it's raining cats and dogs, I may wonder about the wisdom of my choice, but so far, I am happy with my choice and to be fair, it is a very comfortable cab.

trevskoda

Forum Member
Silly thing i did was get a chap i knew to build and weld in two new inner front wing arches,he charged me 2400 bucks for what should have been a £700 hundred job at most,think he though id hand the van over as he was looking one for is sons moto x bikes.
As for week builds well mine has a stainless roll cage on top of a big truck chassis.
tr 8.jpg
axle in b.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)