Remote Key!!!

LibertyHall

Forum Member
Hopefully the members that i was messaging re remote keys will get here and see this! As some of you will know i wanted to get another remote key cut for our Fiat so off we trotted to Timpsons!! sorry sir can't do it you'll have to go to Fiat so off to fiat it was:) yes sir we can do that we need the vehicle for two days and that will be £360+vato_O... so being a stubborn old bugger searched the www and found a local vehicle locksmith that said yes he could do it would take an hour!!

So booked said locksmith an hour passed and hey presto have a new fiat remote key whether we ever use it will remain to be seen!! the cost £170 cash;) the company www.lmilocksmiths.co.uk however he only operates within his local area though on his website he has this link to other recommended locksmiths in other areas. www.lmilocksmiths.co.uk/contact-lmi/locksmiths-other-areas
Hope this helps somebody
Ken

Last edited:

Deleted member 4404

I found a mobile firm in Exeter who came out, cut and programmed a new key for just over £100; he also gave us a code for the key which he said would make it easier/cheaper if we wanted another one.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)