Old DIY & SBMCC members

trevskoda

Forum Member
It will given time,i dont think there will be to much drivel talking and more tec stuff which is what this site should and im sure will be about.

LibertyHall

Forum Member
This was raised on another forum. The reason you can't visit after membership has lapsed is because the forum software has your sign in registered as not renewed subs. You can simply register as a new quest and this will give you quest access. It was also said that it would be unfair to paying members to allow non payers to have full rights.
Hi BB
Fair comment it would be unfair!! Just thought they might allow you to answer questions from members without being able to post a question!! Still let’s hope they find there way here and as Darcar says to help them and us. Even though we’ve finished Muttley I still may have questions!!
Take care

trevskoda

Forum Member
Hi everyone, nice to see some familiar names on hear!

Shame about the demise of diymotorhomes & the loss of all that info, but everything changes.

Phill
Welcome along,i was roadrunner on diy but trevskoda on here,this site will get strong for phil and us if we all help.

voyager

Forum Member
I assume it is a winter lull that is the reason for so few postings, certainly not a lot happening at the moment. Could it be that others have decided to stay with more established forums.

time4t

I assume it is a winter lull that is the reason for so few postings, certainly not a lot happening at the moment. Could it be that others have decided to stay with more established forums.

Give it a chance, it's only been going a few weeks.

This site was set up by Phil after the collapse of diymotorhomes, to provide for those who need a dedicated self build forum to discuss they're builds, no one is being forced to join but anyone that hops on board, is assured of a warm welcome!!

Phill

LibertyHall

Forum Member
Morning all
As I’ve said I enjoyed it there on diy as it was full of knowledgeable persons and you would usually get a prompt reply. Given time there’s no reason that this forum won’t be as good.
After all I’m not sure where the members have gone or how many there was on diy.

Though I do feel for them as if we were left part way through a conversion I would feel a little lost as we don’t do Facebook and some of those YouTube videos are horrendous.

We 100% wouldn’t of been able to build Muttley without sbmcc or diy though diy was more friendly some how! Less formal and just as informative, especially Peter (listerdiesel) who helped me sort of understand the (dark art)

I’m sure there’s a way of getting this site up the search charts however I’m not sure how!! Perhaps someone a little more of a technophobe will suggest a way!
Take care all

trevskoda

Forum Member
Morning all
As I’ve said I enjoyed it there on diy as it was full of knowledgeable persons and you would usually get a prompt reply. Given time there’s no reason that this forum won’t be as good.
After all I’m not sure where the members have gone or how many there was on diy.

Though I do feel for them as if we were left part way through a conversion I would feel a little lost as we don’t do Facebook and some of those YouTube videos are horrendous.

We 100% wouldn’t of been able to build Muttley without sbmcc or diy though diy was more friendly some how! Less formal and just as informative, especially Peter (listerdiesel) who helped me sort of understand the (dark art)

I’m sure there’s a way of getting this site up the search charts however I’m not sure how!! Perhaps someone a little more of a technophobe will suggest a way!
Take care all
Yes peter was very helpful, sadly now in the next world.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)