Old DIY & SBMCC members

Pudsey Bear

Forum Member
I was just wondering how many of you have made it to this new home?

As some of you will know, as does Phil (the boss) that I simultaneously started a new DIY forum to give you guys a home not knowing Phil was doing likewise, Phils is a proper forum of course as he's got the tech and the ability to use it, and I'm happy with that, I will be closing mine down at some point, but at the moment it serves as a sign post to here for the existing members, with links to all three of Phils forums, as a lot of you will have lost contact with everyone, only 10 members made it over there due to the knee jerk (rightly or wrongly) reaction of DIY shutting it down, both Phil and I tried to buy it to keep it going, we were both refused.

Last edited by a moderator:

trevskoda

Forum Member
Ta pudsey i did try to follow diy but gave up,now trying to post most days on here as phil is doing a good job and i would like this site to fly.
Handy for folk starting out with builds etc,over time im sure the inventory will mount with tricks and tips .
As you know im on the same other site as you wink wink say no more,beep beep.

Pudsey Bear

Forum Member
It looks like they have given up, or not looking in either place, which is a huge shame if I'm right.

I think this will be a better and much better platform, I asked Phil to help one of the DIY members who can't get in (Liberty Hall) the other day, but he's not got back to me yet, probably too busy.

Admin

Administrator
It looks like they have given up, or not looking in either place, which is a huge shame if I'm right.

I think this will be a better and much better platform, I asked Phil to help one of the DIY members who can't get in (Liberty Hall) the other day, but he's not got back to me yet, probably too busy.

I have had a look for you, I am on the case.

Pudsey Bear

Forum Member
Well if I am asked by Phil I will send them, I've sent some already via text, but I don't see any user names I recognise from my site yet.

And who is Admin??? is it Phil? or a Moderator, I prefer mods to have a more friendly nom de plume.

Pudsey Bear

Forum Member
I think Phil has his usual nom de plume Trev, none of my members are able to get on here for some reason, I gave Phil an email address but the member is still not on here, but he's on Owners as of yesterday.

trevskoda

Forum Member
Pudsey they should get here at some time as this will be the web site that stays the pace for builders and questions to ask and get help im sure.

Deleted member 4404

I think Phil has got his hands full with work on Motorhomer and getting ready to change the software on Wild Camping. This site is up and running with lots of useful info and should do well when Phil starts 'fine tuning' it.

John

hi all, I am here from wildcamping previously, and MHfun and MHfacts before that.. although I don't post much .

one question, my browser says this site is 'insecure', should I be worried?

John

Admin

Administrator
hi all, I am here from wildcamping previously, and MHfun and MHfacts before that.. although I don't post much .

one question, my browser says this site is 'insecure', should I be worried?

John
I have just finished installing the security certificate. So all should be fine now.

trevskoda

Forum Member
Good Evening All
Can I first say a big thank you to Phil he said he sort the issue out and he’s been true to his word. So hello fellow members from sbmcc & diy nice to be here:)
Ken
Welcome along,yes phil will get things sorted here as i have read some tried and could not get on site,do try and bring folk on if you can contact them.:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)