New Build

Debs

Ordered some cladding today from Wickes, using click and collect, had heard it was in short supply, but got my order confirmation, so now I wait to be told when I will be able to collect. Has any body used a Stanley electric brad nail gun, and are they any good. £40 quid in B&Q. Still doing a bit each day..........

van23.JPG
van24.JPG
van25.JPG
van26.JPG

I know that frame and panel is "old school" but I like it and its light as a feather.....nearly.

Debs

Just realized I have had a monster senior moment, I was on the page dealing with Chinese diesel heaters, and added a bit more of my self build there instead of here. Maybe someone on Admin can correct that please.....pretty please, and awfully sorry.

Edina

Administrator
Just realized I have had a monster senior moment, I was on the page dealing with Chinese diesel heaters, and added a bit more of my self build there instead of here. Maybe someone on Admin can correct that please.....pretty please, and awfully sorry.
Moved here Debs, above your request post.
Chris

Bouydog

Ordered some cladding today from Wickes, using click and collect, had heard it was in short supply, but got my order confirmation, so now I wait to be told when I will be able to collect. Has any body used a Stanley electric brad nail gun, and are they any good. £40 quid in B&Q. Still doing a bit each day..........

View attachment 2433View attachment 2434View attachment 2435View attachment 2436

I know that frame and panel is "old school" but I like it and its light as a feather.....nearly.
I don’t know about the stanley gun, I bought a titan nail gun from screwfix fires 15 mm brads and staples £19.99 if that is big enough for you I would recommend it mine has seen a lot of use and still going strong.

jeffmossy

Debs your talents are awesome , the build is looking great , cant wait to see the finished product . Take care and stay safe (y)