Iveco Daily self Build

n brown

Forum Member
gawd! is any of that still being used , or is it a case of tucking it out the way like i did with the daughter's ambo ? miles of cables and dozens of relays and boxes !

AuldTam

gawd! is any of that still being used , or is it a case of tucking it out the way like i did with the daughter's ambo ? miles of cables and dozens of relays and boxes !

its still in use at the moment but its on my to do list. these vans come with retro fitted climate control, cctv, reverse sensors, led lighting, electric door locks, two way electric roof fan, eberspacher d2, 2 cd/dvd players, roof beacon, etc, etc, etc so lots of wiring to sort out. I'm really looking forward to it! NOT.

Byronic

I don't know if you attend the WC meets, but judging from what I've read recently
those steel prisoner cages could come in handy at the next one.

AuldTam

I don't know if you attend the WC meets, but judging from what I've read recently
those steel prisoner cages could come in handy at the next one.

Ive not managed to attend any, yet. They always seem to fall on family birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc. I like canoeing would love to attend a weekend meet at a loch or lake.

AuldTam

Is it the one in your profile pic? looks like a Serco prison van, I've just brought one myself!

came across another nice feature today whilst working on the van. The warning light on the dash that says Start Engine started flashing for the first time, after a while it cut the power from the aux battery, everything off except cab stuff. I assume its to protect the aux battery from being run flat.

AuldTam

V5c returned today, I now have a motor caravan. I can adapt it to a more suitable layout now.

ashbyspannerman

Did you get the rear seats re covered? I have the same ones in mine but they are a very dull grey with bright red seat belts!

AuldTam

Did you get the rear seats re covered? I have the same ones in mine but they are a very dull grey with bright red seat belts!

No that's how they came. I've sold 5 of them on gumtree, 1 left. I now have a double RnR bed in the back.

Patchypete

Sorry, I'm a noob here, that's not What falls into a class 4 is it ?

Deleted member 2473

looks good iveco

Im looking for the lwb . Was that a dealer or private sale?
Any advie would be good

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)