Evening folks.

Millie Master

Forum Member
Hello Phil, I hope your quiet spell has left you feeling strong and well armed with ever more interesting and cracking comments and advice for all of us self builders out there?
Honestly, it is so very good to see you around.
Phil (of which there are one hell of a lot of Phil's on here)

trevskoda

Forum Member
Evening all,just doing the last xmas bits and bobs,truth is i cannot wait to its over and things return to normal,only for my kids i could do without the nonsense running round shops to your head bursts.

Millie Master

Forum Member
For us it will be just the 2 of us together sharing our time with our faithful four legged friends including our recently rescued 7 year old Bonnie who, up until 6 months ago had been locked up in a travellers camp as a cruelly abused and maltreated breeding-female dog, she will continue to be on special and frighteningly expensive medication for the next 10 months when we hope she will be released from all the pain she is currently in.

ps. Why oh why does the automated word correction not allow the name of a generis word for a female dog not to be abused?

Attachments

• 3dogsspecialcuddles.jpg
    3dogsspecialcuddles.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 258

Millie Master

Forum Member
Im always building things,it started very young and i blame airfix.

I have got to stop this building bug of mine, it has to stop as my bones simply won't take any more of it.

By way of explanation, since moving back from France in 2014 we have moved home 3 times and of this moves we have had to tally rip out and semi rebuild 2 of them, added to which I also spent 5 fantastic and totally captivating months building my beloved 'Millie'...................
And guess what, only last week we put this gorgeous cottage of ours onto the market as, although we love what we have created, the garden isn't us and we haven't lived close to any neighbours for the last 30 years and doing so now doesn't tick any of our boxes!!

Mad, we most certainly are!!!

Phil

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)