Best van for 6"4'?

SailorAli

Forum Member
I'm currently leaning towards the idea of a MWB high top transit (pre 2014 model) but the dimensions I've seen listed online don't seem to match people's anecdotal experience - which suggests that they're quite a bit shorter? Can anyone let me know the true interior height?
Otherwise I've seen some tall Relay/Boxer/Master etc, but they only seem to be available as LWB/XLWB, and I'd rather avoid the extra hassle and costs when I don't need more than MWB. Cheers

Squiffy

Forum Member
I'm currently leaning towards the idea of a MWB high top transit (pre 2014 model) but the dimensions I've seen listed online don't seem to match people's anecdotal experience - which suggests that they're quite a bit shorter? Can anyone let me know the true interior height?
Otherwise I've seen some tall Relay/Boxer/Master etc, but they only seem to be available as LWB/XLWB, and I'd rather avoid the extra hassle and costs when I don't need more than MWB. Cheers
In all honesty Ali the extra hassle between mwb and lwb is negligible, but the extra space is is very attractive. The sevel vans ( Boxer/Ducato/Relay) have a much sort after shape for self building, not to mention their galverized body, my personal preference would always be the Sevel van. Phil

Millie Master

Forum Member
Ahh the dreaded rust bucket Transit name appears again, take my advice and steer a long way clear!

Although I diehard Renault Master man, if I was doing it again I would definitely go for a Sevel van as they are by a very considerable margin, the easiest of all the panel vans to convert.

Phil

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)