What window company?

jonnyboy

Forum Member
Hi all, I am looking around for the best deals regarding windows and so far i think van pimps is about the best. Can i ask what companies other members use please?

Squiffy

Forum Member
I used van pimps, they were the cheapest and very fast on delivery. I have not seen anything that would suggest that their windows are substandard, infact they all seemed very good quality. Phil

P.s. These are the windows that I fitted to my sis in laws van, as in my posts on building it on this site.

jonnyboy

Forum Member
I used van pimps, they were the cheapest and very fast on delivery. I have not seen anything that would suggest that their windows are substandard, infact they all seemed very good quality. Phil

P.s. These are the windows that I fitted to my sis in laws van, as in my posts on building it on this site.
Thank you for your reply. They do seem very good price wise. I will check out your build, thanks once again.

Sprinter 1 cup

Forum Member
I fitted mine so I've not used them I got mine rear windows delivered and it didn't stop raining for 2 weeks and the first one i fitted leaked , if I remember right there is another, in Norfolk, all they show in pictures are VW but can't think of there name ! But also to far away from west Country for me.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)