The new van

trickydicky59

Well the old trusty Talbot harmony has gone to a new owner, due to needing to much work and money throwing at it, and the possibility of a newer bigger van was put forward by a mate, who said it would be cheap, as it needed moving and had been stood for a year. So an offer was put in. Triumph 900, awning, Talbot, zodiac and some bits and bobs all went on preloved and Gumtree, a week went by, no news, turns out he had lost my number, but offer accepted, most stuff had sold, so van paid for, and £450 left over to start work, thought it would need new batteries, but due to isolation switch, they are fine and now fully charged, £108 saved already. So what is it Ihear you ask. Well its a Mercedes 614d, 2002, lwb van with side windows, 54,000 miles and one owner. Complete with Honda 2.6 kva built in Genny. If I can find a way to up load pics I will, but at the moment ccan'tseem to be able to.

trickydicky59

Its not outside the house yet, hopefully here by Wednesday, if I can arrange transport.

phillybarbour

Now that a big van especially the width and the payload, you'd be able to take the whole garage contents with you. Should make a brill conversion.

trickydicky59

It was built as a mobile IT unit for job seekers, and the like, could even generate its own WiFi cloud, was for sale a couple of years ago for £25.000, but no takers. Its now got mot, tax and insurance, fixed rear double bed, with storage underneath is now done. Toilet, bathroom and wardrobe next on the list.

trickydicky59

Will be more pics soon, but it looks like a shed at the moment, as am cutting ply up in it and storing all my wood, if I can fit the toilet before the weekend, will be off to the llyn peninsula for a couple of days.

trickydicky59

Before and during toilet compartment, away in it at the weekend, all ok, so wardrobe duty this week.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)