Removing the side door on a Pg Boxer.

Millie Master

Forum Member
There are several YouTube guides, but when searching I suggest you list all the Sevel makes and models.

Mind you, I have never heard of a 2015 H2L33, I honestly didn't know they had ever made such a long van :unsure:

Phil

Millie Master

Forum Member
Yes it's the stretch limo option.

Really can't find any videos though. Links would be good

This is one of the replies I have received so far:-

"It's not difficult but you need to be careful as it's heavy. If you have a pair of adjustable axle stands (ideally with screw adjustment) it makes life easier for supporting the door. The attachments are obvious, work from the top with at least one other person to support the door. Re-aligning when you re fit can be tricky but there are datum marks on the brackets, make notes or photograph them before you start. I think you will need to disconnect the latch cable before you start."

Phil

MatijaSever

Forum Member
This is one of the replies I have received so far:-

"It's not difficult but you need to be careful as it's heavy. If you have a pair of adjustable axle stands (ideally with screw adjustment) it makes life easier for supporting the door. The attachments are obvious, work from the top with at least one other person to support the door. Re-aligning when you re fit can be tricky but there are datum marks on the brackets, make notes or photograph them before you start. I think you will need to disconnect the latch cable before you start." https://www.viberate.com/music-analytics/stats-for-spotify/

Phil
That's a helpful response! It seems like the process involves careful handling, proper support, and attention to alignment. If you decide to proceed with removing the door, make sure to take notes or photos of the datum marks for reassembly.

Last edited:

Pudsey Bear

Forum Member
That's a helpful response! It seems like the process involves careful handling, proper support, and attention to alignment. If you decide to proceed with removing the door, make sure to take notes or photos of the datum marks for reassembly.
Hopefully, they read the post you quoted and watched my & it's all fixed by now

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)