One very ingenious idea......

Millie Master

Forum Member
This is one very ingenious idea which as a unit could be used in your estate cars, SUV's or even the love of your life van conversions.

trevskoda

Forum Member
OR windows 10 :D :D :D
Dont even go there, rebooted a few pc this weekend for folk with slow and bug infested windows cr-p to linux lite, most have reported back what a fresh fast and easy to use bit of kit, well then again the worlds fastest super computors all use linux.:)

Pudsey Bear

Forum Member
To be fair Trev, I'd have it but if I have problems or need a particular bit of software it'd be a PITA to get it sorted, I did have mint or something on one years ago and I just didn't get along with it at all, you just get used to windows and since we went to Win 10 I've had zero problems, it's been very stable and if they're watching me I'm okay with that as I'm not doing anything too naughty, and the web cam is off anyway :D :D

trevskoda

Forum Member
To be fair Trev, I'd have it but if I have problems or need a particular bit of software it'd be a PITA to get it sorted, I did have mint or something on one years ago and I just didn't get along with it at all, you just get used to windows and since we went to Win 10 I've had zero problems, it's been very stable and if they're watching me I'm okay with that as I'm not doing anything too naughty, and the web cam is off anyway :D :D
Mint was good and is still the no one, but lite is like old win xp, things have moved on over the last few years, i had a look at ten and found it a revamp of a older sys, then the win curnal is 30/40 years old with bits just tacked on, linux builds new ones as they go, pick up a old duo 64 bit with about 2/4 gig of ddr3 ram and a 250/500 hard drive and take a day or so to try, you can do much more than with win, plus all free, remeber this site runs on it, I dont see any probs here except me LOL.
lite a.png
linux unix death.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)