For Victron OS systems - Ruuvi Sensors

wildebus

Forum Member
There was discussion on the VRM Webinar (
) regarding the Ruuvi Sensors that will be supported by Victron Venus OS in the New Year.
Ruvvi Tag Pro Waterproof and Ruvvi Tag Pro Breathable - https://ruuvi.com/ruuvitag/
Ruuvi Tag - https://ruuvi.com/ruuvitag/

For general use I think the standard Tag would be appropriate enough for the kind of non-industrial use that Leisure Vehicle users are likely to subject them to.

The price of a single Tag is 32.18€ + 25.90€ shipping (58.08€ total).
Two tags would be 28.15€ ea + 25.90€ shipping (82.204, so 41.10€ each)

As you get more units, the unit price comes down, but for anyone just wanting one sensor, it is quite pricey.

I am planning on getting some of the Tags (not the Tag Pro). Would anyone be interested in ordering from myself rather from Ruuvi.com and take advantage of a group discount? The pre-order price per unit if I get enough units I would estimate would be the equivalent of 33.25€ including VAT and postage within the UK

DnK

Forum Member
I am planning on getting some of the Tags (not the Tag Pro). Would anyone be interested in ordering from myself rather from Ruuvi.com and take advantage of a group discount? The pre-order price per unit if I get enough units I would estimate would be the equivalent of 33.25€ including VAT and postage within the UK
Just watched this webinair this afternoon. Interesting developments. I would buy a tag from you.

drlbradley

Forum Member
I just bought a RuuviTag Pro from Energy Monkey in the UK.

3E9B97EA-FCCE-4860-8575-B3CC78EE5A21.JPG
BC7B8344-A229-417A-B894-E2615FF792C2.JPG

drlbradley

Forum Member
I got the 3 in 1 although I don’t think the CerboGX supports the movement aspect. Those delivery charges are crazy given the size of these things , Brexit strikes again

Chris Evans001

Forum Member
I would like one.
Although, it would be most useful to me if I could get the data up into the cloud to notify me if the dog is overcooked or just at medium rare when he is in the van ;)
No Victron kit here and the Ruuvi gateway is mighty expensive!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)