Citroen Relay seat

RichieB

Forum Member
Hi all I have a Citroen relay 2017, converting to camper van. I want to change the double seat to a single so I can put a swivel on it. Don’t want to swivel double seat as its to uncomfortable. Can any recommend where I can get on thanks in advance

mistericeman

Forum Member
Hi all I have a Citroen relay 2017, converting to camper van. I want to change the double seat to a single so I can put a swivel on it. Don’t want to swivel double seat as its to uncomfortable. Can any recommend where I can get on thanks in advance
Check if a drivers side seat and base will fit ...

Most vans are made ambidextrous so fittings are probably already there to account for right/left hand drive ...

That's certainly the case for Transits .

HTF

Forum Member
On my build, I removed the originals and got myself a pair of Renault Megane Coupé front seats. Very comfortable seats. The rear double seat came from a Citroen Jumpy. I didn't like the original double seat's head rest.

https://motorhomebuilder.com/attachments/1695231670508-png.5987/

1697479826001.png

Last edited:

The Green Vanper

Forum Member
The single seat base is attached with different screws that the double one. Those are also quite hard to find. The part number is 1348031080.

But looking at what can be done in the UK (installling seats from another car), perhaps it won't be necessary, perhaps standard screws will be enough.

Attachments

• 2023-08-18 18.23.17.jpg
    2023-08-18 18.23.17.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 49

HappyChimp

Forum Member
I removed the originals and got myself a pair of Renault Megane Coupé front seats
Wow great job love how you fitted the panelling around the rear seats. Did you have to custom make the base to get the front seats to fit?

HTF

Forum Member
Wow great job love how you fitted the panelling around the rear seats. Did you have to custom make the base to get the front seats to fit?
I made the rotating bases to size. There are some photos of the bearing on my build thread.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)