wind out awnings.

izwozral

Fiamma swivel feet measurements please anyone.

Can anyone with a Fiamma awning tell me the width & length of the swivel foot at the bottom of the legs are please. I haven't a clue what make my awning is but I am thinking of buying a pair of Fiamma wall brackets for the legs.
The swivel feet on my awning measures 32mm x 50mm, if the Fiamma feet are the same they would be ideal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wooie1958

Forum Member
Fiamma F45i the feet are 73mm X 26mm.

Can you put a photo of the awning on, someone might know the make and model ?

izwozral

Fiamma F45i the feet are 73mm X 26mm.

Can you put a photo of the awning on, someone might know the make and model ?

I really should go to Specsavers, just popped out to take a piccy & there is the name 'Carefree' on the end of the awning. Quick research tells me it is an Omnistor awning.

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to measure your feet [so to speak], I don't think Fiamma brackets will fit an Omnistor, I will see if I can find the correct brackets for mine.:bow::bow:

Wooie1958

Forum Member
Thanks to everyone for making me get my arse in gear and fit the Fiamma awning brackets that i`ve had for over 8 years :rolleyes2:

All fitted :hammer: ( only took 15 minutes ... LOL ) and looking good, now be able to use the awning without the feet touching the floor :dance: :wave:

campertwo

We have an Omnistor awning. Had a Fiamma on our last vans. They are both very similar & we wouldn't be without one. Especially on the continent for shade! Just fit the wall brackets for those times when you can't peg the legs down. We also used the Windblockers for a cozy area. No weight to them & take very little time to put up & take down! :have fun:

Last edited by a moderator:

snowbirds

We had a fiamma F45 fitted when we bought the van from new but I think they over charged me as I held them to a Quote they had given me for the Motorhome in 2009.
I did look at the Safari fronts and ends that convert it to an awning but they take up a lot of room and are heavy when traveling so went for some nets that are easy to put up and very light.

Snowbirds.:wave:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)