WANTED - Silver Screens for a Sprinter

RAW

Forum Member
In case anyone has any, 2000 Year Sprinter - external ideally, but internal considered.
THANKS

wildebus

Forum Member
I don't have any for sale, but if you are interested in a recommendation I bought this set of Internal + External blinds from this seller - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thermal-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
Both Internal and External are very well made IMO and I would definately buy again if I needed another set.
I find I use both covers - the Internal ones when stopping overnight at wild campspots and places like pub car parks, and the External ones at 2+ night stops at sites, festivals or meets.

This is what the external cover looks like in position

IMG_20180825_181926
by David, on Flickr

wildebus

Forum Member
Reactions: RAW

RAW

Forum Member
Yup, you could spend 50% more then a pair of External + INTERNAL blinds, for a factory seconds product and which is External only.
Only around £35 more when you include shipping on the ones you sent me unless you know where they can be obtained without the shipping cost ?

wildebus

Forum Member
Only around £35 more when you include shipping on the ones you sent me unless you know where they can be obtained without the shipping cost ?
did you miss that the other link got you two sets of blinds, not just one? So it is like paying under £60 per blind (inc shipping) rather than £150.

anyway, matters not to me :) I just don't believe in paying substaintially more for something that will do the job no better.

RAW

Forum Member
After looking around a bit more someone is Selling a Silverscreens one on EBAY used and good for £35 but won't deliver so emailing them about options :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)