Want some Free gear?

wildebus

Forum Member
Well, kinda :)

Now I have my new shop running, I need some product reviews posted.
I am not intending to send stuff out for people to review (I'm not Amazon and can't afford to do that kind of thing), but if you look at the shop (https://www.wildebus.com/shop) and see kit you own/use (it doesn't have to have been bought from me - this is for a product review, not a seller review) you can leave a review for that product and a rating out of 5 for it.

For each review you leave for a different product, you will get one entry into a prize draw and the lucky winner will get a £30 voucher to use in the shop, and two runners up will each get a £10 voucher.
When you leave a review it doesn't appear immediately but needs to be approved (anti-spam measures). Please do only review items that you have experience of using. These reviews will also help other people in indentifying kit that is proving popular and reliable so you can help the wider community while potentially winning a prize at the same time!

Going to leave this running until Eastertime and do the draw then. So get reviewing (after all, what else is there to do? sometimes need a break from building and can't go anywhere :( )

wildebus

Forum Member
Still have 1 week to post reviews and get a chance to get into the draw for shop vouchers. each review posted gets you an entry - so the more (genuine) reviews, the greater the chance of winning :D

wildebus

Forum Member
The names have been put in the Virtual Hat that is also known as "MS Excel with a RANDBETWEEN Function" and the winners are as follows:

First Prize of a £30 voucher for the wildebus on-line shop at http://www.wildebus.com/shop goes to ....
ALF BARKER, who posted a review of the Wireless Light Dimmer -

First Runner Up prize of a £10 voucher goes to ....
lindsay paterson, who posted a review of the Folding Solar Panel Kit with MPPT -

Second Runner Up prize of a £10 voucher goes to ...
Robert Bradford, who posted a review of the Victron MPPT Solar Controller -

I shall email the lucky winners with their coupon codes in the next 24 hours :cool::p:geek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)