This IS a sales thread!

wildebus

Forum Member
To be more exact, a Promotion.
If anyone buys anything from me over certain values, they will either get a mystery gift or extra products of their choice totally free!

Buy stuff from www.wildebus.com/store and there are the following offers:
  1. Spend over £100 on anything* in the store and you will get a mystery gift worth at least £10
  2. Spend over £200 on anything* in the store and you can choose from up to £40 worth of extra items from anything within the "Summer Giveaway" category
  3. Spend over £300 on anything* in the store and you can select up to £50 worth of extra items from anything within the "Summer Giveaway" category to be included absolutely free.
There is a lot of stuff in that category (check out what it includes here) and I am sure kit of interest to most Motorhomers, especially those fitting out a new conversion.
To get the offer, just put everything in your basket you want, including the Summer Giveaway items and checkout your order. I will then send an invoice for the total amount with the discount applied.

Obviously other stores and sellers are available and it is your choice where to spend your money, but I think this is a offer worth checking out for fellow Motorhome Builder members :)

And the * for 'anything'? Yes, it means absolutely anything in the store that is available and in stock

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)