The Rickman

StreetSleeper

Forum Member
Rickmans and motor bikes go together.

Hello Lee,
You've tumbled me. One of the reasons that I've gone down the Rickman route was, obviously, the motorcycle connection; I thought it would be nice to turn up at one of the classic vehicle shows in a Rickman towing my BSA on a trailer.

Rae & Ann

Lee

Hello Lee,
And I would hasten to mention........one without a heater.

Rae & Ann

Surely it's better than sleeping in the shed and anyway you must have an electric heater somewhere in your collection of things that might be useful.

Lee

Hello Lee,
Yes but if I use an electric heater she pulls the plug out and then waves it at me :wave:

Rae

Oh you have got a problem, perhaps it's back to the shed after you've fitted a wood burner.

See she's found you another project without you realising it.

Deleted member 951

Hello Lee,
I have to confess to owning one or two wood burning stoves......a man can never have too many wood burning stoves......ask Robmac :lol-049:

Rae & Ann

Stoves and boats Rae. As you say, a man can never have enough. :)

campervanannie

Forum Member
No Annie! One woman is enough for any man! :)

Lol I am having to downsize now my van has been rebuilt so only One stove (frontier) one bbq and one backup gas ring the rest will be packed away in the micro caravan oh and the cadac will still travel with me still to christen that one yet.

trevskoda

Forum Member
Hello Trev,
Are we talking 105e, Pinto or Zetec? :lol-049:

Rae & Ann

x flow ,its had 1100 when bought but iv had 1300 1600 tuned though its went through many g/boxes and diffs iv lost count as ford are total crap and never got any more that 40000 out of there engines before dieing,some day i will rebuild it and use a diesel engine & maybe t9 box.

molly 2

x flow ,its had 1100 when bought but iv had 1300 1600 tuned though its went through many g/boxes and diffs iv lost count as ford are total crap and never got any more that 40000 out of there engines before dieing,some day i will rebuild it and use a diesel engine & maybe t9 box.
Oh Rae hope you are not getting a bit cranky

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)