service door lockers

Alibalibeee

Can anyone tell me where I can find Black service door lockers? There seems to be an abundance of white and cream on the market but it's black I'm after.

n brown

Forum Member
I wonder if this link was of any use to Alibalibee- he never responded,so we'll never know if the trouble OH took to help him was appreciated.makes you wonder

oldish hippy

Forum Member
dont mind doing at all if it help out then good enough helps fill the time the more obscure the item the more of a challenge but willing to try and help out as i dont go the obvious route most people do try going at it from the wrong point of veiw

Wooie1958

Forum Member
There seems to be more and more these days that never come back or respond.

Just a simple " Thanks " would be better than nothing.

Smaug

There seems to be more and more these days that never come back or respond.

Just a simple " Thanks " would be better than nothing.

Feeling "used"?

Don't worry about it, the info is there in perpetuity, so will crop up in searches for other newbies or CBA's (my daughter's favourite phrase at one time - Can't Be Arsed). it's pity we don't get more people doing searches before asking the same old, same old err, like I sometimes do. :dance:

oldish hippy

Forum Member
Doors and frames for caravans - locker door - service door quick rub down spray black or same colour as van job done caktanks do them in ali get them powder coated to what you need various sizes availble

SEITZ SK3 SERVICE & LOCKER DOORS

Black Polyurethane frame. Clamp in installation method.

The SK3 locker door frames are made from polyurethane, reinforced with steel inlays for rigidity. The frame is supplied completely assembled with hinges, seals and a Fawo/Zadi system lock. Suitable for wall thickness from 25 to 40mm. The panel cut from the vehicle wall is used for the exterior door panel. Illustrated is the refrigerator service door, which is supplied complete with louvered door panel (the back of which is covered by a piece of vacuum formed ABS). Available as left or right hand opening versions. This door increases the ventilation to the rear of the refrigerator, which increases the efficiency of the cooling system. It also makes access to the rear of the refrigerator possible, for servicing and repair, without removing it from the vehicle.

Code
Aperture size
Sale Price
Quantity

SK3540470
540mm x 470mm
£70.00

SK3660530
660mm x 530mm
£80.00

SK3900320
900mm x 320mm
£90.00

SK3990350
990mm x 350mm
£91.00

SK31020470
1020mm x 470mm
£110.00

SK31680410
1320mm x 320mm
£120.00
cak tanks clearence offer just found this whilst browsing

Last edited:

Alibalibeee

Didn't really want to have to paint it but it looks like my only option. Thank you.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)