Our new forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 4404
  • Start date

Squiffy

Forum Member
I have just deleted a thread which was doing this forum no favours.

DIY is gone, so can we please just put it and all the grievances behind us and concentrate on making this the best self build forum on the net.

Chris
Sorry about off thread, but I'm not sure how to contact you as I'm new to the site. My normal avatar is just squiffy not squiffy51 as I have had to join as due to the fact that on trying to register I was told that squiffy had already been taken, however I've searched the site for any threads from "squiffy" but can not find any and can only conclude that the automated registration had gone wrong when I attempted unsuccessfully to join the site a few months back, if this is the case I'd appreciate my old avatar restored, many thanks Edina. Phil

trevskoda

Forum Member
It will take phil a while to get this site running top notch,one thing i would like is all folks to get on and help with diy jobs rather than pistols at dawn which broke other sites,and that includes me as i have a mouth like a bucket and a small brain,anyway its soon xmas and my bath will be calling,anyone got a spare paint scraper.:eek:

Millie Master

Forum Member
I have just deleted a thread which was doing this forum no favours.

Chris

Thank you Chris.

There was one thing which Phil (Squiffy) and I were trying to introduce on another place, it being a locked and no additional room or facility to comment on area covering IMPORTANT MATTERS.
One of the topics, which we did actually achieve in getting put up and locked was the vitally important one giving direct, concise details about the demands of the DVLA and the registration of a van after conversion.

If you and Phil are in agreement to do so, could or would you be able to put just such a listing up?

Many thanks

Phil

Deleted member 4404

Thank you Chris.

There was one thing which Phil (Squiffy) and I were trying to introduce on another place, it being a locked and no additional room or facility to comment on area covering IMPORTANT MATTERS.
One of the topics, which we did actually achieve in getting put up and locked was the vitally important one giving direct, concise details about the demands of the DVLA and the registration of a van after conversion.

If you and Phil are in agreement to do so, could or would you be able to put just such a listing up?

Many thanks

Phil

I should point out that I am only a moderator and not able to make changes to the forum structure.
There are lots of things that need sorting and that is a good suggestion, but I think it will be better to wait until Admin has the time to give the forum a complete re-fit and then ask for comments/suggestions from members. We have a lot of experienced and knowledgeable folk on here so plenty of input available.
Chris

Squiffy

Forum Member
I would like at this point to make it clear that on this site I would rather take a back seat with regard to organizing threads ect, on a previous site Phil (millie) and I were founder members and initially fought hard to make it a success, which I believe it did turn out to be however I now would rather not have the strain of politics in my life and thank Phil (Admin) for filling the gap left by the demise of Diy. Phil (Squiffy)

Lots of Phil's on this site too:giggle:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)