Our homemade nissan vanette cargo conversion

gemnrich

This is our self build...our home for the summer months during our travels round France....and soon to be year long tour of Europe...enjoy! :)

kell

You've made excellent use of space in there GemnRich very nice job.

David & Ann

Very nice arrangement. Enjoy your van and your journey's where ever you go.

kangooroo

It looks very comfortable and practical.

I'm doing something similar with a Kangoo van at the moment, athough much more basic so that it can remain a 'van'. Is yours still registered as a van or reclassified as a motorhome?

Enjoy your travels.

walter senior

This is our self build...our home for the summer months during our travels round France....and soon to be year long tour of Europe...enjoy! :)

:cool::D Hi. looks ace you must be very proud of all the work you have done good luck and be happy in it i know its hard i have just done one but its good fun a bit hard on the bank balance. regards. walter.

gemnrich

hi all, thanks for the lovely comments...it has been great fun converting, surprisingly cheap...i think we only spent around £250 for the lot...also got a fantastic awning from decathlon which just pegs into the ground so we can have the awning out the back or over the side...the van is still classed as a van...so that saves on the insurance as everything can come out with a it of unscrewing...:)

Wez

I built the same van a few years back (build thread in this forum)
used it for 2yrs, great vans. I went all over europe in mine too.
As they are the same dimesnsions as an estate car with a roof box, I managed to get my ferry tickets for £51 each!
Also dont forget, they run no problems on 100% waste veg oil - i got from north east uk, all over france/belgium/holland/germany and back for about £60 in fuel.

Great vans and really nice conversion, so different to what I did with mine.
Well done and enjoy!!

Tbear

Hi Gemnrich,

Looks the sort of thing that is nice and simple but WORKS. What more could you want.
I hope you get years of joy from it.

Richard

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)