IVECO EX LIBRARY BUS COACH BUILT

Humous-does

Forum Member
Hi all I have for sale our ex library bus it’s fully furnished equipped with disabled access, Cummings diesel generator with the starter on the button witch also houses other electrical appliances in one central hub it’s got two bunk beds one double bed shower toilet kitchen dinna /living room also has three tellies inside one telly built facing out for summer time Nintendo Wii antics does have a retractable owning but that would be an added price also stands for the generator also.. this is professionally built and is why we have decided to sell because we want a more bespoke design feel layout etc and decided it’s far to nice to rip apart to comply with our needs would make an amazing holiday camper for a family or would be an amazing forever home it’s not even done 100k miles we have all paper work to prove and have original manual and paper work /history of vehicle to add also viewings welcome price negotiable for everything listed in description we would like 12k but minus generator + owning then would accept 10k will have pictures to follow shortly admittedly photos don’t do justice place is a shit hole but am going down today to give it a spring clean and will get outside photos I know we all have problems but October last year was round a friends were a aggravated burglary took place so my heads real **** up and appear to be suffering trauma from the event

Attachments

• IMG_1405.jpeg
    IMG_1405.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1407.jpeg
    IMG_1407.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1404.jpeg
    IMG_1404.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1402.jpeg
    IMG_1402.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1406.jpeg
    IMG_1406.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:

trevskoda

Forum Member
Hi all I have for sale our ex library bus it’s fully furnished equipped with disabled access, Cummings diesel generator with the starter on the button witch also houses other electrical appliances in one central hub it’s got two bunk beds one double bed shower toilet kitchen dinna /living room also has three tellies inside one telly built facing out for summer time Nintendo Wii antics does have a retractable owning but that would be an added price also stands for the generator also.. this is professionally built and is why we have decided to sell because we want a more bespoke design feel layout etc and decided it’s far to nice to rip apart to comply with our needs would make an amazing holiday camper for a family or would be an amazing forever home it’s not even done 100k miles we have all paper work to prove and have original manual and paper work /history of vehicle to add also viewings welcome price negotiable for everything listed in description we would like 12k but minus generator + owning then would accept 10k will have pictures to follow shortly
Get pictures on for folks to ponder over.