How MAD is this?

Millie Master

Forum Member
As some of you might know, I am in the process of trying to sell my 'Millie' and I have recently advertised her in "Quirky Campers".

Due to my interest in what is for sale as well as the oft extortionate asking prices allied to the shocking builds of so many of these vans and I happened across this absolutely bonkers/dangerous solid fuel stove installation!

Phil

1727538838515.png

Debs

Forum Member
Don't Panic, common sense has left the building and gone on a sabbatical.. I thought long and hard about putting a mini stove in my van, but decided against it, too dusty and always collecting wood. I've taken the gas out of my van and now rely on a diesel stove which I am now getting used to......thoughts so far.... brilliant bit of kit as it's a stove and a heater. Wallas xc duo. Pricey but it's a combined birthday and Christmas gift to myself.😇😁

zamirmewelld

Forum Member
As some of you might know, I am in the process of trying to sell my 'Millie' and I have recently advertised her in "Quirky Campers".

Due to my interest in what is for sale as well as the oft extortionate asking prices allied to the shocking builds of so many of these vans and I happened across this absolutely bonkers/dangerous solid fuel stove installation!

Phil invisalign stoke on trent

View attachment 6364
Thanks

trevskoda

Forum Member
Don't Panic, common sense has left the building and gone on a sabbatical.. I thought long and hard about putting a mini stove in my van, but decided against it, too dusty and always collecting wood. I've taken the gas out of my van and now rely on a diesel stove which I am now getting used to......thoughts so far.... brilliant bit of kit as it's a stove and a heater. Wallas xc duo. Pricey but it's a combined birthday and Christmas gift to myself.😇😁
Any pics or where you got it & price.

mistericeman

Forum Member
Any pics or where you got it & price.
You won't be buying one Trev ....they are more than a fiver lol ,(me either at the moment )

IF I was to kit another van out ...I'd deff treat myself though as I reckon they are a fantastic idea ...
Cooking and heating in one item ...and no gas to pfaff with .

There are Chinese copies for @ £400 BUT the shipping/import duties kills it sadly .