Hi everyone

Ketch123

This site was recommended by millie ive just bought a movano and will be converting it will post progress on here and would like help and advice with the build plesase be patient lol
thanks ketch

Millie Master

Forum Member
This site was recommended by millie ive just bought a movano and will be converting it will post progress on here and would like help and advice with the build plesase be patient lol
thanks ketch

Great to see you aboard @Ketch123 I hope you will soon become a very active member.

It doesn't' matter how many times you ask a question even about the most basic problems that you are facing in you Movano conversion, because as sure as night follows day several of us on here will have faced exactly the same unfathomable and generally brain numbing situation.

If you haven't already done so, may I suggest you take a look at some of the vans we have converted, and as my van is exactly the same as yours with the exception of the badge on the bonnet, I welcome the chance to give you as much help and assistance during your conversion as I possibly can.

All the very best

Phil

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)