Hello from a new builder

AlanD

Hello,
We have been caravanning for many years, but now the kids have left home we have sold the caravan and want to convert a van to suit just the two of us.
I will apologise now, because I have lots of questions but not much to offer in return :)

Deleted member 4404

Hi Alan, welcome aboard.
Don't be afraid to ask questions, there are a lot of experienced builders on here (y)

LibertyHall

Forum Member
Evening Alan
Ask away it’s how we all started and remember there’s no such thing as a silly question. Just don’t ask me questions on the (Dark Art) electrics

Darcar

Forum Member
Hi and welcome to the fourm,
Have you chosen your van yet? It’s great fun picking your base vehicle.
Have fun with your build.

Darcar.

time4t

Hi Alan & welcome to the forum.

We were all newbies once you know, some of us still are:).

Phill

Millie Master

Forum Member
Hello Alan and a warm welcome to this knowledge base of a friendly forum.

I believe most of us on here are quite literally itching to get their teeth into a new members project, as such, ask away, no matter how stupid you think your question might be, believe me it isn't, as at some time, all of us have been in exactly the same predicament!!

All the best

Phil

Garywrench

Welcome, we had 13 years as caravanners and sold up at the end of last year and took delivery of a new van to convert. Unfortunately the kids still want to come so have to find space for them !

Millie Master

Forum Member
Welcome, we had 13 years as caravanners and sold up at the end of last year and took delivery of a new van to convert. Unfortunately the kids still want to come so have to find space for them !

Gary, how about starting up a new thread where you could cover the design of your van, there are lots of us on here who would love to give you a helping hand.
Phil

Garywrench

Oh Phil... I really should.. but I’ve got carried away and now have three vans on the go haha !! The new Boxer , a silver L3 H2 2 berth that’s probably going to be my parents van (half done ) , and a blue L3H2 2 berth which is my daily driver / people carrier/ bike van which is near done. Been a hectic couple of months.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)