Good Fridge opportunity

wildebus

Forum Member
I was in LIDL today and saw what I think could be a great little fridge for a campervan

Domestic (240V AC) 40L Fridge (incl 4L freezer box) for £79.99 with a 3 year warranty. Label says 41dB, so will bve quiet and has a 3 year guarantee.
Couldn't see the actual power consumption quoted, but the box says it is A++ Energy Rated, so I think is going to be pretty good.

1590507254707.png

trevskoda

Forum Member
Thats what i have,bought it of a lady who did not use it for £50,mines in black,we are using it now for extra food saving us running to shops often,there silent and no parts showing at the rear.
Will run no bother on two 90ah batterys and a small inverter 600w with standby sleep mode.

Chris Evans001

Forum Member
Seems to be a lack of the inventor fridges on Amazon at the moment.
Was looking for one yesterday... Maybe production has been impacted by this virus thing I've heard about.

wildebus

Forum Member
could be. but there is a run on Fridges and Freezers generally I think so demand is high overall. The Inventors I believe are made in Turkey?

Nabsim

Forum Member
I think if or when my fridge packs up that will be when I start to use an inverter in earnest rather than just to charge our MacBooks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)