FREE Tickets for this Tuesday at NEC - Motorhome Show

RAW

Forum Member
My Partner's Dad said he might come so waiting on him to get back to me today hopefully
I only have a printed physical copy of those tickets so would email them to you as a photo if he does not want to come and hopefully that will work to allow you in ? Do you have to come far to get there ?

ctaniab

Hi, not sure a photo would work - I'll call the NEC tomorrow and ask. We'd be coming up from south west London, so not exactly round the corner. If you're going and your f-i-l doesn't want one of the tickets, could we meet you there to collect them, or could you leave them at the ticket office for us?

Reactions: RAW

RAW

Forum Member
Hi, not sure a photo would work - I'll call the NEC tomorrow and ask. We'd be coming up from south west London, so not exactly round the corner. If you're going and your f-i-l doesn't want one of the tickets, could we meet you there to collect them, or could you leave them at the ticket office for us?
Says on the ticket they are "non-transferable" so calling them might mess things up.
Possibly could leave them there somewhere for you or maybe meet you with the physical printed tickets.
The entry is via a QR Barcode so I think a photo of the tickets will be OK - PM me your email and will send them when FIL gets back to me if he does not wish to go.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)