Conversion pics

MORGANTHEMOON

Hey Daisy should just about be ready for the new season.
Hope to meet up with you, mongoose and kimbo this year.
I'll probably get beaten up but he who dares wins.

Seriously though looking good Daisy, well done you've worked hard.

gaz2676

looks mint...... it ll be more mintier when its done.... well done looks like you get loads of natural daylight in there and im glad youve left the pole at the back for all that pole dancing :cool1:,,,,on danggle berry wine shenanigans

daisymini

Hey Daisy should just about be ready for the new season.
Hope to meet up with you, mongoose and kimbo this year.
I'll probably get beaten up but he who dares wins.

Seriously though looking good Daisy, well done you've worked hard.

Looking forward to finally meeting you too Morgan...!!

n brown

Forum Member
looking good mate ! did you buy in the doors?i take it you kept the original overhead cupboards,kitchens coming on too !

daisymini

looking good mate ! did you buy in the doors?i take it you kept the original overhead cupboards,kitchens coming on too !

Hi nbrown...No we ripped the top cupboards out, made all the frames with wood and then just faced them in maple ply. The doors we made by sticking 3mm maple ply to 9mm ply and then ironed on the edging (that was a time consuming job to get it too look nice) but couldnt afford to buy the ply already done. The biggest headache is going to be the gas plumbing, we are going to fit it ourselves but i would really like it checked by and LPG service engineer for safety reasons. Just about got my head around the 12v electrics so im lookin forward to finishing that with sockets lights ect. The 240v im not sure of for the hook up so i might get somebody else to do that. Its been fun and im enjoying the experience of building it just wish it could be finished quicker as i cant wait to get away in it..:D

n brown

Forum Member
not bad at all! is that a hand operated screwdriver i see ? don't fret too much with the gas,just try and ensure you can see each connection and get at it with a plant sprayer full off water/fairy liquid mix,even if it means cutting a hole in the side of a cupboard and making a cover for it.anway well done so far

lotty

coming on great. Ready for the next ladies meet in no time :cheers::banana:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)