Chinese Diesel heaters

Craig He

Forum Member
Why not just post the price up for everyone that MAY be interested to see?
Good Idea, here for everyone as below

Youtube Review Video of LAVANER Pro 12V 5KW All in One Water Heater Made by Mr. David McLuckie
Test-Review: https://youtu.be/6_aqWHW6hDY

ScreenHunter_935 Aug. 14 07.33.jpg
Price and Classification.jpg

Nabsim

Forum Member
Still a lot of wasted energy with that though, the bobil added to a diesel heater may be something I add later but not straight forward with me using a calorifier

Squiffy

Forum Member
After having fitted 5 Chinese diesel heaters now, I'm so impressed by them that I'm considering fitting one in my Ducato to compliment the Truma 4e so that I can have a choice of heating, gas, electric or diesel. They seem to be very economic on diesel and those who I've fitted them for have all expounded on how good they are.
I am thinking of fitting it under the drivers seat, the only stumbling block is that at present I keep a variety tools and bits and pieces under there in the originally supplied plastic bin and would have to find space to store them somewhere else.

The fitting of the pickup is an easy operation on a Sevel van as the tank sender unit is under a cover on the cab floor and easily accessible. The only draw back is how and where to route the heater exhaust and air inlets. Having just fitted my sons T5 with one in this weather, I'm alittle adverse to scrambling again under another van at the moment. If anyone else has fitted an Espacher or Chinese heater under a Seval van drivers seat 2007 onwards I'd be interested to hear from you.
I'd say that having now fitted a 2KW as opposed to the 5KW's I've fitted in the past, a 2KW although slightly more expensive is also slightly smaller than the 5's
The other draw back that I can see is noise, those that I've fitted have been under side floor lockers hence under seat cushions which to a great extent quieten down the operation so again I'd be very interested in anyone who has mounted one under an open seat base and tell me if the noise is a problem. But saying that beggers can't be choosers if your off grid and the gas has run out 😄 Phil.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)