CBE DS300-UK wiring

A11an

Hi, Hoping someone can help please.
I'm just replacing the electrics in my father-in-laws van and not sure how to wire the 12v sockets to the CBE DS300 distribution box, the old system had a 12v circuit.

many thanks

Allan

Attachments

• DS300-UK.pdf
    871.7 KB · Views: 1,336

trevskoda

Forum Member
Why bother,i would start from scratch using a new led fuse block ans sep wires to each unit,ie ,lights toilet ,tv,and any heaters etc.
use a up to date charger and a mains switch over in case you find a site with x wiring.
If solar is on roof then a mppt unit as in pics as this will also charge hab and starter batts.
More simple to fault find and replace one unit if it goes down rather than it all in one sys.

Attachments

• solar duel a.png
    solar duel a.png
    184.1 KB · Views: 759
  • 4 way panel.png
    4 way panel.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 372
  • bat charger.png
    bat charger.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 389
  • numax 10a.png
    numax 10a.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 362
  • switch.jpg
    switch.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 365
  • 10 way f box.jpg
    10 way f box.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 431

A11an

Thanks for the reply, he's already bought the kit and to be honest it is mostly just a swap over job, I'm just not 100% where to wire the 12v sockets.

wildebus

Forum Member
Has he got the connector plugs to go into the connectors on the unit? I have not used the CBE300 but it seems to be fairly self-explanatory where the circuits come out looking at the documentation.

Squiffy

Forum Member
My personal way Allan would be to run the 12v power supply off the 20 amp AUX power supply. Phil

A11an

Thanks Phil, that was my first thought but in the end as he only has 1 light circuit I used the the B light group as he wanted everything of when the control panel is off. Allan

Squiffy

Forum Member
Yes it's much of a muchness light cct is using a 20amp fuse so would be fine for a 12v socket cct 👍.Phil

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)