budget build

n brown

Forum Member
not doing much today, got the mini heki in and finished off, spent ages planing down a load of old floorboards cutting them into battens , which i'll use to make the front frames of the cupboards
also trying to finalise the layout. think i'll make the bed/ seats at the back on a raised platform. nowhere to put my old Morco heater so far, it needs an 18x6'' hole in the floor, so may use the webasto . decisions eh !

n brown

Forum Member
yes i'd heard that - looking forward to seeing the pics ! he went for the ''cosy public bar '' look i believe. very snug !

StreetSleeper

Forum Member
those flappy saloon doors won't stop them pesky midges !

Hello Nigel,
Rob has this cunning plan, instead of using rubbing alcohol on the bites he just drinks the alcohol and it works from the inside out.

Rae & Ann
Only joking Rob......I know alcohol doesn't touch your lips.

StreetSleeper

Forum Member
likes a draught

Hello Terry,
Yes, he's certainly not a bitter man, always sees the light at the end of the tunnel which I suppose makes him special. I don't want to get too heavy but I'm sure if his sweetheart is reading this and she is a stout woman she will not be be cider self.

Rae & Ann

Deleted member 951

Oi you lot!

I've got feelings you know.

I just can't remember what they mean.

Deleted member 951

Hello Rob,
Stop wining........or get a Colt 45 and let off some shots.

Rae & Ann

Good God Rae, I'd forgotten about that one!

"Every Tom, Jack or Walt who enjoys the taste of Malt will love the Malt in a Colt 45"

campervanannie

Forum Member
I am getting a bit bitter now. But I will be mild soon enough.

But notice I still have my typing skills, because I am shitfaced!
Shitfaced is that a technical term for a computer glitch SFcd is the texting abbreviation I believe see I can be tecky too.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)