Bargain Victron B2B!

Deleted member 4404

I've recently bought and fitted one. :cry:
Great bit of kit and a cracking price

Brian c

Forum Member
Hi. David silly question Any of the sale items worth me getting for when restrictions are removed and I get my van done. Brian

wildebus

Forum Member
Hi. David silly question Any of the sale items worth me getting for when restrictions are removed and I get my van done. Brian
I don't know what is in your new van or what you have planned so hard to be sure.

Quick summary:
The Victron B2B 30A. If you don't have a B2B and are thinking of having one installed, the one I have up for sale is a steal to be frank.

The Victron SBS. If you have or are looking at a Victron SmartSolar MPPT Controller, this will allow it to know the true battery temp and voltage on a real-time basis. If you are planning on Lithium Batteries, you don't need it. If you are sticking with Lead Acid, it is a bit of a must-have to treat the batteries right.
Victron have actually dropped this version and now have a version with a 10 Metre range. For a boat you might need that, but in a Motorhome you don't and this version is perfectly fine.

Victron Battery Protect. Good for protecting the battery from over-discharge. For Lithium users I wouldn't bother, for Lead Acid it can be handy but this 220A unit is oversized for most users.
However, these units can be used as a way to protecting a Lithium Battery from charging at low temps with some extra circuitry where the BMS does not have that feature (many don't even though they claim to)

Brian c

Forum Member
I don't know what is in your new van or what you have planned so hard to be sure.

Quick summary:
The Victron B2B 30A. If you don't have a B2B and are thinking of having one installed, the one I have up for sale is a steal to be frank.

The Victron SBS. If you have or are looking at a Victron SmartSolar MPPT Controller, this will allow it to know the true battery temp and voltage on a real-time basis. If you are planning on Lithium Batteries, you don't need it. If you are sticking with Lead Acid, it is a bit of a must-have to treat the batteries right.
Victron have actually dropped this version and now have a version with a 10 Metre range. For a boat you might need that, but in a Motorhome you don't and this version is perfectly fine.

Victron Battery Protect. Good for protecting the battery from over-discharge. For Lithium users I wouldn't bother, for Lead Acid it can be handy but this 220A unit is oversized for most users.
However, these units can be used as a way to protecting a Lithium Battery from charging at low temps with some extra circuitry where the BMS does not have that feature (many don't even though they claim to)
Cheers David. If I wanted the three. How much.

wildebus

Forum Member
Those items were all kit I bought in to try out and have a play around with so were very much one-offs.
I have a couple more clearance items I need to list as well which will do shortly.
I can get the Multiplus 12/3000's but not at massive price cuts sadly (and the Quattros are a biiiiigg uplift over the Multis!). If you wanted a specific product I can get you a price (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)