Air Assist Suspension Kit - FOR SALE

wildebus

Forum Member
I am selling an Air Suspension kit from VB Suspension originally bought from their eBay Shop.
Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 10-19-54 Order details.png

EuroAir auxiliary air suspension + compressor kit for Fiat Ducato X250 2006-2014

It is the EuroAir Kit, with the Airbags, Twin Gauges and the optional 12V Compressor.
This was bought via their eBay shop on the 25th November 2020. I only got round to fitting it around June 2021 I think it was, and I found while it worked (bags inflated , deflated, gauges rose and fell, etc.), It was not effective on my Motorhome as I have VHD triple-leaf springs fitted, therefore removed it fairly shortly afterwards and so it is up for sale after maybe 100 miles of running use.

Very little use as explained above, and is complete with all bits and pieces, including the manuals. Having been installed at one point it is not in pristine as-new condition with dirt on parts and manuals, and the air hoses have been cut to suit my installation, so it is possible you might need more hose depending on your installation.

Below shows the product description, date ordered and price paid
Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 10-48-22 Order details.png

This was originally £495 as can be seen above. I am asking just £329 including postage within UK

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)