A little teaser ....

wildebus

Forum Member
For Ablemail charger users :)

This arrived a couple of days ago ...
1616707329476.png

and inside was a nice little Bluetooth dongle
1616707391101.png

Ablemail have a Windows programme to configure their products which is good but quite complex to use. The Smartphone App to accompany their Bluetooth device allows you to configure the Chargers in the same kind of way that you might setup a Victron Charger.

This screen shows you some of the settings you can change
1616707825395.png

I think this is maybe my favourite screen ....
1616707883651.png

You can see the Starter and Leisure Battery voltages, confirmation of your target voltages (this is configured to my specific batteries which have quite a low Absorption (aka Boost/Target) voltage); the output current of the B2B (35A at the time I took the screenshot); plus key temperatures.

There is also a graphic screen with the main core info of voltages and current as well.
1616708262288.png

The app will be under further development I am told but as it stands I think it is very usable and for someone like me who loves this kind of info and ability to tune a product is great and I am looking forward to updates with extra enhancements.
The app is free to download but you do need the dongle for it to do anything though.

trevskoda

Forum Member
Do remember if you use bluetooth on a mobile you are wide open to ID theft if within 10ft of someone else.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)