12v extractor to go through shower roof

floatingaround

Hi,

I was wondering what extractor/vent combos people have used in their wet rooms ? I've struggled to find much that isn't designed for use in a house and was hoping someone might have a better suggestion ?

ta

harrow

Forum Member
Hi,

I was wondering what extractor/vent combos people have used in their wet rooms ? I've struggled to find much that isn't designed for use in a house and was hoping someone might have a better suggestion ?

ta

12 volt computer fan and a couple of plastic grills, probably the plastic grills will cost more than the 12 volt fan.

bobj808

I installed a shower room in my camper van and got a good 12V DC fan with integrated light (halogen) from justfans.co.uk which I wired up to a rocker switch outside the room. Real neat, real quiet, nice bright light which wasn't heavy on amps. Only thing I had to do was fit a small mushroom vent with grille on roof. Easy to fit, shifted around 13 litres per second and was around £70 which I thought was reasonable.

floatingaround

Thanks very much for the replies, some really helpful ideas. Need to get this in then I'll finally be done with the build (sigh of relief :raofl:)

trevskoda

Forum Member
Well done with the build,as others said boat mushroom vent and c/fan though you can buy them ready to go these days,i just fitted a m/vent in mine.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)