Water heating connect

trevskoda

Forum Member
Truth is you dont require a hot tap in a van, better to have a big kettle to boil water using a gas ring, keep it simple.

Millie Master

Forum Member
We have a water heater, but we got rid of the shower head and pull up/out shower last year and now have a good old plastic jug which we use instead, so these days our washing procedure is to fill the shower/loo sink up with hot water and use one jug full of water to wet ourselves down, then follows a good all over soap up followed by 2 jugs to rinse off.
As we only ever used the shower previously as a wet down, turn off and soap up and then rinse off, we are both finding the new method to be almost as effective.

Phil

trevskoda

Forum Member
Try telling my wife that Trev 🤣, and I have to say that I enjoy a shower atleast twice a week when we are away. Phil
No shower in mine, we have a 12v wash unit but never stay away from home past 2 days.
wash room.jpg

trevskoda

Forum Member
We have a water heater, but we got rid of the shower head and pull up/out shower last year and now have a good old plastic jug which we use instead, so these days our washing procedure is to fill the shower/loo sink up with hot water and use one jug full of water to wet ourselves down, then follows a good all over soap up followed by 2 jugs to rinse off.
As we only ever used the shower previously as a wet down, turn off and soap up and then rinse off, we are both finding the new method to be almost as effective.

Phil
Once a year at xmas is good to go.😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)