VW Crafter MWB Build

mb2tv

Forum Member
Not really.... Been away for the winter and only just came back.
The state it is in at the moment- vapour barrier is complete besides the barn doors and the side doors, and all walls are ready to be installed. I need first to do the wiring behind some of them. Floor is ready for the vinyl, and we have as well.
Big things to purchase are the batteries... But there seem to be some issues with supply - the batteries that Wildebus recommended are not in stock, so looking for alternatives.
I think we now know where everything goes, and mostly from here on anything we put in will stay there. Hope to make progress in the coming weeks.

mb2tv

Forum Member
Also a question if i may - looking for a USB socket, but one without any light, any recommendations?

trevskoda

Forum Member
Not really.... Been away for the winter and only just came back.
The state it is in at the moment- vapour barrier is complete besides the barn doors and the side doors, and all walls are ready to be installed. I need first to do the wiring behind some of them. Floor is ready for the vinyl, and we have as well.
Big things to purchase are the batteries... But there seem to be some issues with supply - the batteries that Wildebus recommended are not in stock, so looking for alternatives.
I think we now know where everything goes, and mostly from here on anything we put in will stay there. Hope to make progress in the coming weeks.
Bosch/varta silver power frame stop start, lifetime warranty, expensive mind you.
Look on ebay for loach lead carbon 110ah

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)