improvements....

Rodeo

Just got back from our first tester meet in the van....with a long list of requirements..! All small easy stuff, like an extra worktop, various extra shelves and storage areas, some of which I knew would need adding, plus some I hadnt even thought of.Been many yrs since I built a camper.One thing that I was surprised did work well was the lighting.We only need it to see in the van for a short time at bedtime when we return to the van, so for our use it was very good.I used a couple of penlights, made by Ring.or I should say, the Ring one was about a fiver, the other, an exact copy, was a quid in the local camp e quip shop..result!they have about 5 leds alongone side, powered by 3 × 1.5 batteries. I mounted them on 2 flexy arms with clamps on the ends(like desk top lamps have with the spirally flexy stuff.) They were very bright.also got a couple of 3"diam push lights with sticky backed pads.Very handy for a lightin the toilet area at night.2 for a quid at the pound shop.Although Ive fitted a LBatt, I doubt whether I will runthe lighting from it, as these are so good.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)