Camp Quirky...

Red Dwarf

Forum Member
I’ve spoken to a couple of people that have attended Camp Quirky in the past and enjoyed the event. So, I splashed out and bought tickets for this years offering. Anyone else going?

wildebus

Forum Member
I’ve spoken to a couple of people that have attended Camp Quirky in the past and enjoyed the event. So, I splashed out and bought tickets for this years offering. Anyone else going?
Word of advice ... Take your own toilet and shower!!

Duckato

Forum Member
Quirky are marketing experts at creating a feeding frenzy for their extremely expensive tickets, for us its always been a no no because of the high price they charge on top for dogs, we have three, plus they also limit dog tickets as well adding to the frenzy.

Last year there were long queues of people kept in a holding field waiting to get in.

No doubt it’s a terrific event but there are so many others to chose from now many at a fraction of the price.

We have again booked the Vanlife eats big picnic this year, that's imho far better value.

Last edited:

stirlingb

Forum Member
Yep, we are going. Have been before but a couple of years back. We are thinking about booking the green gathering at Chepstow in August as well but haven’t booked as yet

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)