A series worth watching ....

RV2MAX

Forum Member
He does work to a very good standard but some of the decisions are a bit questionable, . I dont think many could afford the input costs . :)

wildebus

Forum Member
He does work to a very good standard but some of the decisions are a bit questionable, . I dont think many could afford the input costs . :)
Not built down to a low budget, but nice to see something different and quality compared to a lot of the you-tube stuff.
Thats why I said he could easily build high-end on commision

MarkJ

Forum Member
Yes, I've seen him before - as you say, lots of lovely gear and some good skills too.

mb2tv

Forum Member
They (he) have some great ideas. Yes, her voice is a bit annoying, but she did some very good videos.

Pudsey Bear

Forum Member
Yes I found her voice mega annoying too, I've watched a few of these types of videos and I'm not sure if it's about the subject matter or showing as much flesh as they can.

wildebus

Forum Member
Yes I found her voice mega annoying too, I've watched a few of these types of videos and I'm not sure if it's about the subject matter or showing as much flesh as they can.
Is she (Margaret) showing loads of flesh? Really? If that is the idea of the editing/filming/channel they really need to up their game!!

Pudsey Bear

Forum Member
Not just that video David, loads of them are doing it now on many different subjects, I'm not averse to a bit of flesh, never have been and hopefully never will, I'm getting old not blind, but I feel it gets in the way of proper content, I think they are just chasing subscribers and clicks, it's better than getting a proper job.

trevskoda

Forum Member
Never mind the voice, you should have heard some of the words I used when building mine.:eek:

Sprinter 1 cup

Forum Member
Youtub just has to show the pussy at. Lol

Last time I watched he was working on self tilt roof lock / latch.

He will sell you templates though.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)