This might interest someone looking for a project

Millie Master

Forum Member
I have just noticed this Talbot motorhome up for sale on one of the groups on FB.

It is a large coachbuilt conversion that has had all the Talbot repairs done along with a full respray.

The interior has been totally ripped out, new insulation has been fitted throughout (I don't know what type or quality) and they claim that there are a load of spares that are being thrown in for the asking price of just £2k.

Millie Master

Forum Member
Sounds interesting but Link just says the page has been removed....
I wondered if it would get closed Greg, it was for a very large coachbuilt body on an old Talbot front end.

The style would suggest to me that it was from the 1980's(ish) period and had been totally stripped out and repaired both inside and out along with the front cab unit having all the metal work done to what looked like a high standard and then the entire unit had been prepared and resprayed. Oh and the engine and gearbox etc. had all been done, so all in all, all that had to be done was the very easy fit out of the stripped out interior which would have been a relative doddle as all the edge/walls would have been vertical.

If anyone could have come to terms with driving around in something that slow, it could have become an excellent project for a permanent van.

Phil

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)