Table light.

Bouydog

Forum Member
Bought a glass topped little table from aldi with a nice peacock design £12.50.
Removed the glass top and discarded the rest, cut a frame with a jigsaw out of a piece of left over ply borrowed a router to cut a lip around the inside painted white.
Applied a bead of stixall around the lip positioned glass left to cure.My wife stuck the resin pebbles on that we had sitting in a draw for ages, stuck a left over led strip cut of around the inside bought a £2.44 switch from toolstation bingo nice wall light/picture.
My phone camera struggled with the light the white is not as overpowering as it looks.
20200614_190718.jpg
20200614_190635.jpg
20200612_203611.jpg

Debs

Forum Member
Bought a glass topped little table from aldi with a nice peacock design £12.50.
Removed the glass top and discarded the rest, cut a frame with a jigsaw out of a piece of left over ply borrowed a router to cut a lip around the inside painted white.
Applied a bead of stixall around the lip positioned glass left to cure.My wife stuck the resin pebbles on that we had sitting in a draw for ages, stuck a left over led strip cut of around the inside bought a £2.44 switch from toolstation bingo nice wall light/picture.
My phone camera struggled with the light the white is not as overpowering as it looks.View attachment 2624View attachment 2625View attachment 2626
[/QUOTE That is inspired, the only downside is that I am totally jealous. It is the sort of thing I would gladly have in my van and am always looking at stuff that I can convert into some thing else specifically for my van. It's a sort of....Bohemian meets Art Deco sort of thing. Love it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)