TABLE AND DOORS - eBay bargain

Firefox

Good find. Looks like caravan breaker/dealer but cheap prices if you are around Nottingham area to collect. Can't really go wrong at these prices.

daisymini

Id been looking at these on ebay too but until i get the van home i cant really design properly, plus there are already some overhead cupboards in the van and there are quite alot of them would need a few doors to match.

kimbowbill

Id been looking at these on ebay too but until i get the van home i cant really design properly, plus there are already some overhead cupboards in the van and there are quite alot of them would need a few doors to match.

While you are waiting, why dont you put up a request for stuff that you might need, battery charger, water pumps etc, its amazing what people forget they have for sale, especially coming up to the X word, lol, i bet you can't wait to get started, perhaps its a good thing that you can't, you will have time to think about how you are going to tackle it, i know if it wo me, i'd be straight in and probably make loads of mistakes, but then again, i'm not as brave as you taking on such a massive project,

n brown

Forum Member
one sheet of 12 or 15mm birch ply might be enough for all the doors needed,with the edges rounded over by a router and stained or painted

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)